My spring Vacation

My vacation was not very interesting. The most part of them I spent in watching some series of Netflix and youtube videos.
Resultado de imagen para youtube
The Wednesday of the first week my cousin Santiago came to stay some days. The same day, before he came, my mother and I I went to a hairdresser where they cut my hair. After some hours we went to my taekwondo class. The next day Santiago and I were, practically, all the day watching series of Netflix. At 7:00 pm we went to my teakwondo exam. After the exam we went to the vips to eat the dinner.
Resultado de imagen de teakwondo
The Friday didn't was very different from the other days. That day Santiago went back home. Also that day I lost my cellphone, it was a little bit embarrassing. The next week was boring. Before vacations we were left a work that consist to do a comic in pares. The Wednesday my team mate and I met to do the comic. The final result was very good.
Resultado de imagen de comic cover

Comments

Post a Comment